Embrace the power of personalized nutrition. Our Nutritional Genomics Consultation unlocks the secrets of how your genes interact with your diet, impacting weight, aging, and overall health. Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast or just getting started, discover the dietary choices that are genetically optimal for you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can my genes influence my diet?
Your DNA can reveal sensitivities, predispositions, and optimal nutrient needs. It’s not just about eating healthy; it’s about eating right for your genetic makeup.
- Will this service provide a diet plan?
While we provide insights and recommendations based on your genetics, a comprehensive diet plan would ideally involve collaboration with nutritionists or dietitians.
- Will my healthcare providers receive a copy of my results?
With your consent, we can share your results with your chosen healthcare providers. This ensures that all members of your healthcare team are well-informed and can collaborate effectively on your health and wellness journey. Remember, transparency with your healthcare team can lead to better outcomes.
What to Expect:
- With the Nutritional Genomics Consultation, the process is streamlined. After sending in your sample and once results are analyzed, our team will contact you.
- We’ll schedule a session dedicated to discussing the intersection of your genetics and dietary choices. With these insights, you can make nutrition choices that are in harmony with your DNA.
The services and recommendations provided by Care GenomiX are intended for informational purposes only and do not replace the expertise, judgment, and knowledge of your primary care provider, specialist, or other healthcare professionals. Our genetic testing and consultancy services are only one facet of a comprehensive health and wellness strategy. The results and subsequent recommendations are not intended for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of any medical conditions. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional for any medical concerns or before making any changes to your medications, diet, or exercise routines. It’s important to note that while the information we provide is rooted in science, it’s not a magical solution and should be combined with other health metrics and evaluations.